Saturday, December 14, 2013

Valentine wreath - made my own knock-off version using wooden letters to which I glued red craft "berries" and pearls - substituted a pink ribbon for the white one shown.

AUTUMN Bulletin board
AUTUMN Bulletin board

Download whole gallery
How to organize sensory bins.
How to organize sensory bins.

Download whole gallery
Valentine wreath - made my own knock-off version using wooden letters to which I glued red craft "berries" and pearls - substituted a pink ribbon for the white one shown.
Valentine wreath - made my own knock-off version using wooden letters to which I glued red craft "berries" and pearls - substituted a pink ribbon for the white one shown.

Download whole gallery
valentines!
valentines!

Download whole gallery
valentine printable
valentine printable

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment